While the COVID-19 Pandemic is forcing us all to distance ourselves, your
health is important to us. Your physicians at McIntosh Clinic advise you to
keep your scheduled appointments unless instructed otherwise. We have taken
specific precautions to ensure that our offices are clean and safe for you
to visit, including:
- Screening all patients and staff for temperature and symptoms prior to entering the building.
- Allowing only patients to enter the building. Guests are asked to wait in their vehicle.
- Asking patients and staff to follow social distancing guidelines while in the building.
- Sanitizing common areas throughout the day and patient rooms after each visit.
We do understand that some patients would prefer to stay at home. McIntosh Clinic is happy to now offer virtual visits to our existing patients in certain departments. No matter where you are, your provider can help you with a variety of care needs, including urgent care, wellness exams, routine follow-up visits, chronic disease and medication management, reviewing test or lab results, healthy lifestyle coaching and more. All you need is an internet connection and a device with a video camera and microphone such as a laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Proud to be Part of Privia Medical Group
McIntosh Clinic, P.C. is a proud member of Privia Medical Group. The best doctors in our community have joined together to form Privia Medical Group (PMG), a multi-specialty, high-performance medical group that puts patients first. Our physicians are united by the mission of providing better, more coordinated care for their patients.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.
"Dr. Barnes is an outstanding doctor who conducts a very thorough examination and does appropriate testing when warranted. Always takes the time to explain any findings. Could not recommend her more highly!"
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.