As the Coronavirus vaccine begins to become available in our area, we want to encourage you and your family to get the COVID-19 vaccine when it becomes available to you. At this time, we do not know if or when McIntosh Clinic will receive vaccines that would be available to our patients. The state of Georgia is currently permitting vaccines for those people in group 1A+. This group includes:
* Healthcare workers (physicians, nurses, laboratory technicians, EMS personnel, environmental services, etc.)
* Residents and staff of long-term care facilities
* Adults aged 65 and older (effective 1-11-2021)
* Law enforcement, firefighters, first responders (effective 1-11-2021)
If you fall into one of those categories you can receive your vaccine at the below local options available:
* Your local health department.
* Residents of Southwest Georgia can contact the Department of Health call center at 229-352-6567 to schedule an appointment.
* Archbold Hospital
* Contact their vaccine call center at 229-584-7468 (Monday thru Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM) or request an appointment at https://archbold.org/covid-19-vaccine.
* An appointment is required, walk-ins will not be accepted at this time.
We are thankful for our community partners providing this valuable resource for our patients. Please contact them using the above information to schedule your appointment!